:: Re: [DNG] kernel-update: initramfs …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Florian Zieboll
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] kernel-update: initramfs fails to find swap
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:05:43 +0100
aitor <aitor_czr@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 23/1/22 19:54, Florian Zieboll via Dng wrote:
> > Returning to kernel 5.10.0-10-amd64 does NOT solve the issue, as
> > well as the upgrade to linux-image-5.15.0-0.bpo.2-amd64.
>
> If you are using several kernels, then you should run:
>
> # update-initramfs -u -k all
>
> to update all the initramfs.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aitor

Thank you, that's a good hint to remember... but I installed the
additional kernels just today for testing and, as you know, the
installation routine includes the initramfs-update. Nevertheless, I
just tested again with linux-image-5.15.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 and it did not
change anything.

But I remembered another detail: The issue must have existed longer
than the kernel update. It came to my mind, that I had a modprobe error
regarding "module btrfs not found in modules.dep", which stood for a
good while on my boot screen. Well, now I realize that it was exactly
that 30" waiting for the "suspend/resume device". As I don't use
btrfs, I then just removed btrfs-progs to get rid of that message and
was left with the boot delay.

libre Grüße,
Florian