:: Re: [DNG] Qt, KDE, unbelievable
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jim Jackson
A: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Qt, KDE, unbelievable

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022, Steve Litt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Read this:
>
> https://www.neowin.net/news/ads-may-be-coming-to-kde-the-popular-linux-desktop/

Yes read it. Qt adding support for ADS. Any Open Source KDE/Qt program that
did that would have the code that did it removed by debian straight away -
I'm pretty sure. So will devuan see any crud? If you use closed source
software you are on you own - caveat emptor etc.

So why the fuss?