:: Re: [DNG] Qt, KDE, unbelievable
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Qt, KDE, unbelievable
On Thursday 20 January 2022 at 14:36:56, Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE via Dng wrote:

> I am looking for a way to fake that I'm opening/reading the ads so the
> magazine et all get paid but without having my screen actually littered
> with ads and especially my ears not molested. That would be nifty.

Sounds like a job for a proxy server.

Get it to follow all links and download everything available; do not pass ads
on to the client (perhaps substitute them for innocuous content, such as a 1x1
pixel instead of a full-size ad).

https://www.privoxy.org/ perhaps.

Antony.

--
Archaeologists have found a previously-unknown dinosaur which seems to have
had a very large vocabulary. They've named it The Saurus.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.