:: Re: [DNG] Question re: security/inf…
Author: terryc
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Question re: security/info sent with emails and more
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 06:32:39 -0600
o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> Greetings
>
> When I look at the headers from my emails and sometimes available
> in websites all this information about my system is included.
>
> Is there a way to block the sending of this particular information?
>
> Please??
>
> TIA

My 2c is to look at your email client configuration and the
smtp(?)/mail receival process.

You only need to send enough information for the receiving end to
accept your message process.

Sorry, but late at night here and too many decades so I do not remember
the process clearly, but I think it is just
a)_sender identification
b) message recipient
c) message body

In Unix and early linux the commanmd was 'mail' but it seems to have
grown a bit since them. "man mail" if you want to go down the rabbit
hole.