:: Re: [DNG] broken dependency chain f…
Author: Olaf Meeuwissen
To: alphalpha
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] broken dependency chain for libgtk-3-dev ?
Hi,

alphalpha--- via Dng writes:

> Hello
> is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
> sudo apt-get install libgtk-3-dev
>
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

> libatspi2.0-dev : Depends: libatspi2.0-0 (= 2.38.0-4) but 2.42.0-2~bpo11+1 is to be installed
> libepoxy-dev : Depends: libepoxy0 (= 1.5.5-1) but 1.5.8-1~bpo11+1 is to be installed

I believe `dpkg --audit` would tell you about any broken packages and
running `dpkg --pending` might fix them up. Also `apt-mark showhold`
ought to list any packages that are on hold and `apt-mark unhold` will
remove the hold.

However, seeing that apt wants to install packages from backports, I'd
disable that in your APT sources first and give it another try.

Hope this helps,