:: [devuan-dev] [OT] dyne.org server m…
Author: Jaromil
To: DNG
CC: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] [OT] dyne.org server migration

dear dng'ers

Today we finished the migration of core infrastructure servers at
dyne.org including the ones running this mailinglist and serving devuan
developers with the video conference and crypto pad web applications.

It seems all went smoothly, this mail is to inform you and to have a
final test on production lists.

I will be at Devuan's dev meeting later today for feedback.

To all those following the Gregorian calendar, my best wishes: HNY!

ciao

--

  Denis "Jaromil" Roio      https://Dyne.org think &do tank
  Ph.D, CTO & co-founder    software to empower communities