:: Re: [DNG] new firefox-esr buggy?
Author: tito
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] new firefox-esr buggy?
On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 15:30:34 -0500
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 08:03:25PM +0100, Harald Arnesen wrote:
> > Hendrik Boom [18/12/2021 19.22]:

> > > How do you do that? It's the one thing that makes firefox a pain to use over a LAN.
> > > (well, I guess animations in general do that)
> >
> > Uncheck 'Settings -> General -> Browsing -> Use smooth scrolling'
>
> Except that it was called Preferences rather then Settings, it worked!
> I've looked for such an option before, but failed to find it.
>
> -- hendrik
>
> > --
> > Hilsen Harald

Hi,
got the update to firefox 91.4.1-esr right now and I'm experiencing
some weird behavior: when I start it only part of the firefox window
appears, sometimes just 1/4 or 2/4 or 3/4, the window then is completed
when I click somewhere on it. There is definitely something wrong
with this version, anybody is experiencing the same bug?
I'm running xfce4 with compositor set to off.

Ciao,
Tito