:: Re: [DNG] Wanting to set up an emai…
Author: Adrian Zaugg
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Wanting to set up an email system
Hi TIA

In der Nachricht vom Saturday, 27 November 2021 16:17:45 CET steht:
> that's needed for an email system. So - - - I'm looking for recommendations
> on what and how to setup an email system. The why you're using what you are
> is vitally important for me (as are my security and privacy).

Be prepared for a long, long journey.... setting up an email system with SMTP/
IMAP/Webmail using all the goodies SPF/SRS, BATV, DKIM, DNSSEC, TLS certs,
DANE, virusscanning, anti-spam Measures (possibly greylisting, classification,
RBLs, dnswl, ...), virtual domain handling, user auth from a directory,
automatical MUA configuration, backup of the mailstorage, asf. is rather
complex and time consuming. But it can be fun nevertheless... :-)

Regards, Adrian.

PS: I'm using exim/dovecot/greylistd/spamassassin/pyzor/razor/srsd/apache/
roundcube/mysql/? on Devuan.