:: Re: [DNG] Is it dead yet?
Author: tempforever
To: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is it dead yet?
Download links are available on the devuan download page
https://www.devuan.org/get-devuan

choose a mirror (for example, mirror.leaseweb.com/devuan/) then navigate
to the devuan_chimaera/ directory where you will hopefully find a
desktop-live/ directory which should contain
devuan_chimaera_4.0.0_[amd64|i386]_desktop-live.iso along with the
shasums files.  If you prefer not to use http(s), there are ftp mirrors
and torrent on that same download page.

Hendrik Boom via Dng wrote:
> Then I'd have to figure out how to get a new kernel into it while it crashes during bootup, > which it now does quite consistently. > > If I had made recent

changes (such as upgrades) I'd consider a kernel problem more likely. >
But it has been running for months with only occasional problems, and
now I get problems > every time I boot.  Since I haven't done an upgrade
at all yet this month, I'll suspect hardware. > > Still, I will try,
say, a chimaera live CD if I can find one.  Where are the Devuan live
CD's? > I seem to remember that they were called something other than
"devuan". > (Yes, I'm aware that the live CD will likely be a USB stick)