:: Re: [DNG] snetaid debs...
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] snetaid debs...
Edward Bartolo via Dng said on Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:53:52 +0200

>Hi Golinux,
>
>If Devuan users have other alternatives to my project, it is a
>pleasure to know.

Hi Edward,

I find your use of Lazarus interesting and would like to explore that
with you. I think a network-manager type thing is the wrong place for
Lazarus, but there are plenty of right ones. I'd love to do a Lazarus
app that connects to a database, with several tables. But I don't know
how.

The only Lazarus app I have is an alarm clock, which I might be able to
share with you if all my source is still present and accounted for.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt