:: Re: [DNG] Fw: Testers for Chimaera …
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fw: Testers for Chimaera alpha netinstall iso
Hi,

On 12/10/21 11:29, Simon Walter wrote:
> I'm trying to install Chimaera from the netinstall, and I get the
> debootstrap error:
> "Failed to determine the codename for the release"

The missing codename should be specified in a hidden folder. Something like this:

echo "Devuan 4 "chimaera" - Build amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 'timestamp'" > .disk/info

> Is this known? Where should I report problems with the installer?

I think this is a good place to report problems with the installer. As far as I know,
Ralph is one of the maintainers and he announced here in the mailing list the incoming
release of chimaera.

Aitor.