:: Re: [DNG] unsubscribe
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
On Thursday 23 September 2021 at 00:30:55, Owen wrote:

> Hi,
> Tried multiple times to unsubscribe but don't know which address you are
> sending this to on my domain.

Look at the delivery headers?

You sent this *from* Owen@??? so the fact that it arrived on the list
and got accepted suggests that this is the address you are subscribed from.

> Reason being: the last 2 downloaded ISOs failed to boot into the installed
> system. The one before it just crapped itself FUBAR.

That sounds like the sort of reason for which I would *join* a list - so that
I can ask some questions or get some help with whatever went wrong... :)

Antony.

--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.