:: Re: [DNG] basilisk browser hangs
Author: Haines Brown
To: Antonio A. Rendina via Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] basilisk browser hangs
On Tue, Sep 07, 2021 at 09:24:10AM +0200, Antonio A. Rendina via Dng wrote:
> On 06/09/21 21:48, Haines Brown wrote:

> Did you try to check operating system resources when the problem happens?
> What the system is doing? How is the cpu, memory, drive, network?

I tied the tests except drive (don't know what you meant by this) and
network (no problem with it). I finally got a permanent hang of both
keyboard and mouse which forced a dirth reboot.

I eliminated basilisk and have been running smoootyly ever since. I
suspect the problem had something to do with javascript and turbo
download manager.

--
Haines Brown