:: Re: [DNG] License for the DNG creat…
Author: al3xu5
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] License for the DNG created software guide --> Proposal: DNG Verbatim Libre License
Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:46:53 -0400 - Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???>:

> On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 10:33:31AM +0200, al3xu5 wrote:
> > Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:50:10 +0200 - tito <farmatito@???>:

> > [...]
> >
> > Agree.
> >

> Isn't there already a creative commons license like this?

It is the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

which states:

You are free to:

    Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

    The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the
    license terms.

Under the following terms:

    Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the
    license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any
    reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor
    endorses you or your use.

    NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

    NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material,
    you may not distribute the modified material.

    No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or
    technological measures that legally restrict others from doing
    anything the license permits.

Regards
al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B