:: Re: [DNG] gcc-doc
Author: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] gcc-doc

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antonio A. Rendina via Dng" <dng@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 6:33 AM
Subject: [DNG] gcc-doc

> Hi,
>
> I remember that there was a discussion about this, but I'm no able to find
> it anymore. The question is how do I install the gcc-doc package?
>
> For what I understand Debian put it on non-free, but on Devuan a have
> non-free and contrib enabled and I still don't find it.
>
> Thanks

What version of the system do you have?
I have chimaera and if it appears in synaptic

gcc-10-doc

documentation for the GNU compilers (gcc, gobjc, g++)

This package contains manual pages and documentation in info, html,
and pdf format, for the GNU compilers.

This documentation is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free
Documentation License, and contains invariant sections, so it can't be
part of Debian main.

Best Regards
--
Ismael Lorenzo Donis Garcia