:: Re: [DNG] snetaid debs...
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] snetaid debs...
Hi,

On 22/8/21 8:33, al3xu5 wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am running Devuan Beowulf && LXDE, and I want to try snetaid &&
> simple-netaid-cdk || simple-netaid-gtk...

Thanks for your interest on simple-netaid.

> I have found some debs are at:
>
> http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/s/
>
> Please, can anyone tell me if it's the right place?

Yes, this is the right way and the last packaging.

> Are that packages updated? Or is there a better way to install?

Though i'm rewriting it the above link is the stable release. Just
change in the line:

Exec=sakura -e "sudo simple-netaid-cdk"

of /usr/share/applications/simple-netaid-cdk, "sakura" by "lxterminal"
or "xterm"
or whatever you want. There aren't packages for the gtk interface yet,
only ncurses.
I'm rewriting the gtk interface and the snetaid daemon because i have
new ideas for the them.

Any doubt, please tell me.

Cheers,

Aitor.