:: Re: [DNG] Advice sought on kernel u…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Advice sought on kernel upgrade
terryc said on Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:55:07 +1000

>Setting up? As in reallocating desktops?
>
>I'd be more inclined to look at HW/Sw problems when you are adding
>something like a 4K screen. Is there sufficient ram?

And...

OP, while you're at it, just for fun run a ram test on all the ram.
And run smartctl on your disks. And lmsensors to read various
temperatures and fan parameters.

It sound like you have an intermittent problem, and that justifies the
extra corrective maintenance tests of hardware, even though those tests
will take some time (run them overnight when you're sleeping).

SteveT

Steve Litt