:: Re: [DNG] Microsoft: Really?
Author: o1bigtenor
To: Mark Rousell, Steve Litt
CC: Devuan ML
Subject: Re: [DNG] Microsoft: Really?
On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:57 PM Mark Rousell <mark.rousell@???>
wrote:

> On 12/08/2021 03:49, Steve Litt wrote:
>
> Check out this article:
> https://www.computerworld.com/article/3628169/windows-365-costs-how-much.html
>
> Windows 365...
>
> So let me get this straight:
>
> [...]
>
> Of course the real effect of this is that Mocrosoft takes possession of
> every single bit of your computing experience, making it extremely hard
> for you to ever escape.
>
> Yup, all that and you still need some sort of computing device to connect
> to their cloud service.

No mention of the added availability for any taxation service to 'really'
check out everything that a
business is doing - - - you know - - - just to 'make sure' that everything
is legit! (Don't forget you'll
get to pay for this added service too!)

I'm worried about using a web hosting service - - - - this offering - - - -
- over my dead body!

My present computer - - - wasn't cheap to setup some 9.5 years ago but its
stats would still
blow the doors off that offering!
Oh well - - -- the sheeple will 'love' the convenience!!!!!!!!
The desire for cheap is going to destroy our society (if it hasn't
already!!!).

Regards