:: [DNG] vm6.ganeti.dyne.org DKIM ver…
Author: Adrian Zaugg
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] vm6.ganeti.dyne.org DKIM verification always fails
As already mentioned in a side note on this list [1] I believe
vm6.ganeti.dyne.org - the receiving mail server of this list - is not able to
verify DKIM signatures of incoming messages correctly. I checked through the
Mails I kept from the DNG list and found not a single mail with a DKIM
signature, that was successfully verified.

All incoming DKIM signed messages get a header added by vm6 that says
something like:
    dkim=fail reason="signature verification failed"
    (2048-bit key; secure) header.d=mailgurgler.com
    header.i=@mailgurgler.com header.b="oA569rJc";
    dkim-atps=neutral

Searching through 5659 messages I archived, 2743 are DKIM signed and none of
the signatures are found valid by vm6, thus I assume the verification on vm6
does not work.

Regards, Adrian.

[1] 29/12/2019 02:26, Message-ID:
<0306d67d-6576-3c1f-6475-438d9d1510a7@???>