:: Re: [DNG] [Golugtech] We need a mee…
Author: Steve Litt
To: golugtech
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [Golugtech] We need a meeting topic for August
Steve Litt said on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:48:44 -0400

>Hi all,
>
>We need a meeting topic for August 4, 2021, 7pm Eastern time. Who can
>give a presentation on a free software topic?

I will be presenting at August 4, 2021 GoLUG meeting. The presentation
will be a set of software rules of the road, some having to do with
security, some having to do with efficient, readable and modifiable
code.

I didn't pull this out of a hat. Some of the smartest people at the DNG
Devuan User mail list all got their heads together and proposed these
things, on the road to a guide to safe and high quality software, in
any language. This isn't exclusive to either Devuan or Debian, it
consists of generic rules of the road for all programming in all
languages.

I'm copying the DNG list because the info came from there.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt