:: Re: [DNG] Rant: was fresh install o…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Rant: was fresh install of chimaera on an Ultrabook - no touchpad
Riccardo Mottola said on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 16:07:11 +0200

>Sometimes you can find another card, but that is not always possible.
>Rarely you can know exactly what is inside a Laptop on beforehand.

Riccardo,

You just reminded me that I always recommend having a known good,
doesn't-need-drivers wifi dongle on hand for those times when your
laptop's wifi won't work during installation. Some are made for the
Raspberry Pi: I'd guess that those would work on pretty much any
hardware.

SteveT

Steve Litt