:: Re: [DNG] Separate issue with the a…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Separate issue with the alpha iso
golinux@??? said on Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:17:37 -0500

>Regarding the Xfce screenshot of the alpha live-iso posted by
>fsmithred . . . the eye-shattering icons in the bottom navigation
>panel are from Xfce. They are NOT part of the deepsea theme.
>Hopefully a way can be found to return visual sanity. So much for
>having Linux "your way" in 2021.
>
>golinux grumbles . . .

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Feel fortunate *I'm* not in charge of aesthetics, because if I was,
everything would be no-transparency black on white with huge window
borders, the focused window border being red, all this with clockface
fonts, and no wallpaper or desktop icons, only blackness. :-)

On a more serious note, I haven't seen the live-iso you're speaking of,
but you've been doing a great job: Every theme I've seen coming out of
Devuan and Refracta looked great. Debian lost a great resource when
they blew you away. Oh well, Debian's loss is Devuan's gain. Thanks for
all the design.

SteveT

Steve Litt