:: Re: [DNG] Devuan for WSL
Author: dng@d404.nl
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan for WSL
On 15-07-2021 23:02, Harald Arnesen via Dng wrote:
> Linux O'Beardly via Dng [15.07.2021 19:57]:
>
>> Has anyone attempted and/or had success at creating a WSL distribution
>> from a Devuan docker image? I started a new gig and am stuck with a
>> Windows laptop, but they will allow us to run WSL. Any info would be
>> greatly appreciated.
> Not from a docker image, but I installed Debian and upgraded to Devuan.

Same here, i upgraded from Debian Buster to Devuan Beowulf.
Running Linux containers on Windows with WSL works like a charm too
although there are some differences between WSL 1 and 2.
Last but not least I do have a not optimized ASCII docker image in a
private repo which I willing to share (after some cleanup).

Grtz.

Nick