:: Re: [devuan-dev] Freenode
Author: Rick Moen
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Freenode
Quoting Bernard Rosset (bernard+devuan@???):

> However, I stand by every single one of my words, as gratuitous as
> taking "ownership" of others' 20 years old (at least) work for a
> mere domain + company registration effort.

I happen to one of the ops (though not the "founder') of FN channel
#svlug (for 20+ years), though it's been mostly inactive for a long time.
Having made recently the obvious change to channel /topic to suggest
looking for Silicon Valley Linux User Group on the other network, I am
watching to see what happens -- and meantime not roiling up the troubled
waters.