:: Re: [DNG] Ossec-hids for Beowulf
Author: terryc
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Ossec-hids for Beowulf
On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:19:25 +0200
Luciano Mannucci <luciano@???> wrote:

> Many thanks Olaf, for your help.
>
> On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:29:25 +0900
> Olaf Meeuwissen <paddy-hack@???> wrote:
>
> > The error message is about linux-libc-dev which is at 4.19.181-1 for
> > Beowulf. So while close, the mirror that your apt-get install used
> > was out-of-date. Try running `apt-get update` and `apt-get
> > install` again.
> Well if I issue "apt-get update", I get:
>
> root@aroeira:~# apt-get update
> Get:1 http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf InRelease [33.2 kB]
> Get:2 http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf-security InRelease [25.7
> kB] Reading package lists... Done
> E: Repository 'http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf InRelease'
> changed its 'Suite' value from 'testing' to 'stable' N: This must be
> accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be
> applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details. E: Repository
> 'http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf-security InRelease' changed its
> 'Suite' value from 'testing-security' to 'stable-security' N: This
> must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be
> applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
>
> It doesn't say how to accetp this change.
>
> Sorry for my newbeeness and thanks again,

What version(/etc/devuan_version is your system on?

What version did you install?
It sound like you might need to perform a 'sudo apt-get dist
upgrade'.

You have to use the repository that you installed, until you
specifically tell it to jump forward.
are the lines in your /etc/apt/sources.list referencing stable or
one of the versions(jessie, aascii, or beowulf?).

Having a version there is better.

performed the trifecta? (apt-get update