:: Re: [devuan-dev] bug#576: chimaera …
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] bug#576: chimaera branding
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 08:41:53 +0200
Alessandro Vesely <vesely@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun 18/Apr/2021 20:51:16 +0200 fsmithred wrote:
> > On 4/18/21 9:57 AM, Ralph Ronnquist wrote:
> >>
> >> c) docs/Release_notes_chmaera_4.0.0
>

> That looks misspelled, doesn't it?
>
> Besides that, where can I find those release notes, and maybe also
> migration advice and similar? Google didn't help...

The release notes have not yet been written; the alpha isos still
have the beowulf release notes, which was noted here as the "branding
bug". And hopefully it'll be spellt correctly as well, yes :)

Installation and migration documentation are likewise at this stage only
available for beowulf, at https://www.devuan.org/os/documentation

That same documentation is also found on the iso, in its "docs"
directory tree, but this is considered a bug for the chimaera isos
which if anything should hold such documentation for chimaera.

When such exists it will probably reside at the same place on
www.devuan.org as well as possibly on the iso.

Noone should stop themselves from figuratively raising a hand at
#devuan-www on freenode for contributing to this effort.

Ralph.