:: Re: [unSYSTEM] An Electrum server u…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] An Electrum server using libbitcoin
Ivan, this is great timely news as we are just about to announce our
project DarkFi.

We have developed our own custom ZK tooling to write anonymous financial
contracts.

This is all part of a new ideological vision we are pioneering which
combines applies democratic confederalism to the economic sphere through
agorist concepts.

https://wiki.polytech.barcelona/index.php?title=Narrative/Study

More info coming soon on this mailing list.