:: [DNG] adding raspi to sources.list
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] adding raspi to sources.list
Hi all.

I want to add:

<http://deb.devuan.org/devuan/pool/raspi/l/linux-raspi/>

to my sources.list. However, this seems to be a dangling directory
with no references to it in the package indexes. I've tried two forms
in sources.list:

deb http://deb.devuan.org/devuan pool/raspi/l/linux-raspi/

which returns:

W: Failed to fetch
http://deb.devuan.org/devuan/pool/raspi/l/linux-raspi/Packages 404
Not Found

and another form:

deb http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf raspi

which returns:

W: Failed to fetch
http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/beowulf/InRelease Unable
to find expected entry 'raspi/binary-armhf/Packages' in Release file
(Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

Both of these errors make sense, since this is a dangling directory
like I said.

Is there a way to do what I want, or do I need to download the correct
package manually, and install with dpkg -i? If what I want to do is
possible, then could someone please post the correct format for the
sources.list entry? Thanks.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net