:: Re: [DNG] Advice on a package pinni…
Author: Antonio Trkdz.tab
To: Florian Zieboll
CC: [DNG]
Subject: Re: [DNG] Advice on a package pinning
Thanks for your well thought reply and advice.
I have already applied your suggestions on the pinning strategy.

I knew already how to filter with aptitude, but I didn't know the
reference, thank you for the information.

Some days ago I updated my basement pc from Jessie to Beowulf and It was
all messed up.
I managed to recover it, so I guess, if something happens to the one I am
asking about, I will (hopefully) be able to recover it too :)

Cheers!
Antonio