:: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software (was Re: Any interest in a Devuan Meetup in Colorado Springs or Denver?)
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):
> >On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 22:01:33 +0100 (CET) karl@??? wrote:
>
> >I /had/ Jitsi Meet running (w/o local turn server and jigasi) on a
> >Odroid XU-4 with 2GB RAM. Tested with up to four participants and
> >running quite well. Downside: The reserved memory of the videobridge is
> >configured under /usr/share/ and thus is not update-proof.
>
> chattr +i whatever_file

Beware this seductive lure towards wielding the Big Hammer, O
Grasshopper. Dark is that path's attraction to any junior sysadmin, for
ultimately it leads to the Way of Hemsworth and to Cheesy Dialogue.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.