:: Re: [DNG] Any interest in a Devuan …
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Any interest in a Devuan Meetup in Colorado Springs or Denver? (was "GNUPGP Web of trust")

>Στις 5/3/21 2:05 μ.μ., ο/η Steve Litt έγραψε:
>> meet.jit.si works pretty darn well
>
>no it doesn't. at least not for everyone..

What specific claims do people have about meet.jit.si?

>a list of jitsi instances :
>https://framatalk.org/accueil/en/info

The preceding link is outstanding information. Thank you!

Just for fun I went to https://allo.bim.land , which is on the
framatalk list, and it worked just as well as meet.jit.si.

The benefit of this list is if meet.jit.si ever dies during a meeting
or classroom, there can be a predefined list of alternate URLs to go
to. This makes Jitsi a much safer choice than I thought it was.

Thanks!

SteveT

Steve Litt
Spring 2020 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive