:: Re: [DNG] Strange behaviour with la…
Author: Adrian Zaugg
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Strange behaviour with last version of grub
Hi Viverna

In der Nachricht vom Thursday, 4 March 2021 17:22:42 CET schrieb viverna:
> And now the question. Has anyone reported the error in Devuan? Has
> anyone haved this problem?

Yes, it happened on one of my machines too. I did not yet check what really
happened and did not try to solve it yet. It started with an unattended-
upgrade:

Setting up grub-pc (2.02+dfsg1-20+deb10u4) ...
/dev/disk/by-id/ata-TS64GMTS400S_F673990758 does not exist, so cannot grub-
install to it!

I did rerun apt upgrade manually and did not see an error, it asked to install
in /dev/sda, of course it's the only disk in the system, I wondered why it
asked and rebooted after successful installation, but the machine did not come
back up.

Regards, Adrian.