:: Re: [DNG] My Qemu LAN-peer document…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Florian Zieboll
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] My Qemu LAN-peer documentation is now in its first draft
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:04:19 +0100
tito via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> you can set the device names by MAC addresses at boot
> and in the past it worked as udev/eudev net-persisent-name.rules
> (but seems to be broken, optimized out nowadays).

Thanks, Tito, for the clue! I am using udev (resp. eudev) rules to
define the NIC names by MAC addresses and had not been aware of the
upcoming change (with buster / beowulf it is still working).

For the sake of completeness and y'all's convenience, here a link to the
related info in the Debianwiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/NetworkInterfaceNames

libre Grüße,
Florian