:: Re: [DNG] How to firewall on Devuan…
Author: Pontus Goffe
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How to firewall on Devuan?
Den 2021-02-24 kl. 13:01, skrev Steve Litt:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm now at the stage where I need a firewall on my Devuan VM guest, and
> I don't know how to do it.

Once (ipchains) I was in your place and searched and liked a setup by
someone called Bob Sully whos work later was reworked for iptables by
Craig Zeller and I still have that foundation and eventually I will need
to find its superseeder for next generation.
I let /etc/network/interfaces and ifup trigger my script and its a
dynamic lease I need to protect.

If I google "Craig Zeller iptables" it comes first, at least for me.
//PG