:: [DNG] OT: Re: Devuan 3.1 media cov…
Author: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] OT: Re: Devuan 3.1 media coverage
Am 19. Februar 2021 00:26:41 MEZ schrieb Florian Zieboll via Dng
<dng@???>:
> On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 16:23:54 -0500
> Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 01:41:52PM +0100, Florian Zieboll via Dng
> > wrote:
> > > Nice, Devuan made it to the reputable german IT news at heise.de
> > > (also home of the internet magazine 'telepolis') again:
> > >
> > > https://www.heise.de/-5057592
> >
> > Didn't get past the cookie warning. My German wasn't good enough
> > to figure out the weaselwording. So I couldn't accept without
> > understanding what I was accepting.
>

> Let me yandex this for you ;-)

Sorry, I probably should have changed the subject to "troll trolling
troll", lol...

BTW, as this is are already quite off topic: I just finished the second
three-of-six-parts-session of Adam Curtis's new documentary "Can't get
you out of my head" and want to recommend it to everybody. Although I
am not sure if I want to agree with Curtis's simplified psychology of
the three superpowers' rulers, every single minute has been worth
watching it:

|| Can’t Get You Out of My Head: An Emotional History of the Modern
|| World is a six-part series that explores how modern society has
|| arrived to the strange place it is today. The series traverses
|| themes of love, power, money, corruption, the ghosts of empire, the
|| history of China, opium and opioids, the strange roots of modern
|| conspiracy theories, and the history of Artificial Intelligence and
|| surveillance. The series deals with the rise of individualism and
|| populism throughout history, and the failures of a wide range of
|| resistance movements throughout time and various countries,
|| pointing to how revolution has been subsumed in various ways by
|| spectacle and culture, because of the way power has been forgotten
|| or given away.

https://thoughtmaybe.com/cant-get-you-out-of-my-head/

libre Grüße,
Florian