:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Beowulf 3.1.0 poin…
Author: spiralofhope
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Beowulf 3.1.0 point release
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 20:36:58 -0500
fsmithred via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> Devuan Beowulf 3.1.0 point release

Confirmed that devuan_beowulf_3.1.0_amd64_desktop-live.iso works with
ventoy-1.0.35 (installed via Windows 10). I highly recommend checking
out Ventoy.

Persistence works, based on its instructions for an older version of
Debian.

on-stick persistence), but I didn't do much testing.

Unfortunately this version of Devuan has some significant issues with
my laptop that I haven't started troubleshooting, but it otherwise
seems to work well.

However,

devuan_beowulf_3.1.0_amd64_minimal-live.iso does NOT work with
ventoy-1.0.35 (installed via Windows 10).

I get:

> No bootfile found for UEFI!
> Maybe the image does not support X64 UEFI!

I assume it's working as intended. :)

--

Ventoy: https://www.ventoy.net/
Ventoy notes: https://blog.spiralofhope.com/?p=69628