:: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] pre alpha valent…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] pre alpha valentine (secret love declaration)

Soon enough, its the 5th anniversary of a longlasting love story.

----- Forwarded message from Jaromil <jaromil@???> -----

From: Jaromil <jaromil@???>
To: dng@???
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:36:00 +0000
Subject: pre alpha valentine (secret love declaration)

re all,

Here is a pre-alpha sneak preview of Devuan at the current state of
affairs. It is my valentine to Franco: despite we probably never met in
person, I love him. He is really dedicated to this project and putting
hard work in it. I also fell in love with another VUA, whose name I
won't tell, but he is the one hosting the gitlab, running very well.

http://mirror.debianfork.org/devuan-jessie-i386-xfce-prealpha-valentine.iso

http://mirror.debianfork.org/devuan-jessie-i386-xfce-prealpha-valentine.iso.asc

http://mirror.debianfork.org/devuan-jessie-i386-xfce-prealpha-valentine.iso.sha

do not use this in production, this is an internal preview (not even an
alpha) for the Devuan enthusiastic community and for those wondering if
we'll really make it: yes we will.

Journalists and DWN editors reading: please do not link this. We will
have another more public release soon :^) Let it be a private valentine

Also please note that this is not yet rebranded, so it says Debian
almost everywhere. Didn't find the time for that yet.

default user is 'devuan'
password is always 'devuan', also for root

sources are those of Debian 8 RC1 jessie
plus the mods here: https://git.devuan.org/groups/packages-base
and packed with the SDK https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-sdk

happy hacking

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom

----- End forwarded message -----

--

  Denis "Jaromil" Roio      https://Dyne.org think &do tank
  Ph.D, CTO & co-founder    software to empower communities