:: Re: [DNG] ZFS NFS
Author: Jackman
To: dng
CC: DNG
Subject: Re: [DNG] ZFS NFS
Okay, so I set up a basic NFS share to make sure that NFS was working. Some
things are showing more reasonable output. For example:

➜  ~ showmount -e localhost
Export list for localhost:
/srv/nfs-test 10.0.0.0/8
/srv/media    10.0.0.0/8

'/srv/nfs-test' is the plain NFS export for testing:

➜ ~ cat /etc/exports
/srv/nfs-test 10.0.0.0/8(rw)

I am now suddenly able to mount on the remote host both the test NFS export
and the ZFS NFS export.

Yay! Thanks for your help!

Andrew Jackman
kd7nyq@???