:: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music: wa…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music: was Synaptics Touchpad Fn+F9
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 01:52:45 -0800
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> I skipped that decade's pop music -- but, for the (33 1/3 rpm
> long-playing vinyl album-rock) record:
> https://ultimateclassicrock.com/electric-light-orchestra-dont-bring-me-down-bruce/

Maaaan, you missed a lot. If you skipped Disco, the 70's had some great
music, especially at the beginning and end of the decade. My Sharona, I
want you to want me, and everything by Supertramp.

Of course, the 80's were better, and the 90's were even better than
that, but the 70's were no slouch when it comes to music. If you skip
disco.

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive