:: Re: [DNG] install in private partit…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] install in private partition scheme ?
On 2/2/21 7:48 PM, Gregory Nowak via Dng wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2021 at 04:57:35PM +0100, rad via Dng wrote:
>> The programm calls refrectinstaller-wrapper.sh
>
> OK, it sounds like you're using Refracta, which is another
> distribution based on devuan.
>

>> so what program should i start from the USB-stick ?

Sorry I tuned into this so late. I would guess that rad is using the
desktop-live iso, which does use refractainstaller.

rad, what partition layout did you want? What do you mean by "private
partition"?

The installer on the live isos just copies the running live system to hard
drive. Take a look at the install guide (also on the desktop). There's a
help page you can access from inside the installer.

You can have a separate /home or /boot, but if you want to re-use an old
/home partition, you must do that manually after the install.

fsmithred