:: [DNG] info request
Author: o1bigtenor
To: Devuan ML
Subject: [DNG] info request
Greetings

I understand that Devan is NOT debian!
I'm trying to find a way of letting Debian know that in their present
push to get testing into a freeze that they have some huge pita s
happening.

To briefly elucidate - - - with a 5.10.2 kernel (and all of the
releases from 5.4.0.4) I get opportunities to practice my system setup
because with increasing rapidity my monitoros won't move off of sleep.

Any suggestions where I could file this?
Filing a bug would be appropriate - - - - but then where - - - is it
the graphics driver, is it the kernel is it the screensaver, is it
that I'm running 2 graphics cards and 5 monitors or is there some
conjunction of some number of these that becomes a witches brew - - -
- I haven't been able to figure out the problem!

Thanking any and all for possible reporting locations!!!

Regards