:: Re: [unSYSTEM] [ECOin] P2P Crypto E…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] [ECOin] P2P Crypto Economy... Re-Launched!
Glad to see people from here launching projects. Lets move on this
thing, this a good time to be studying finance and writing code.

Anyway I tried compiling the source. I get these errors:

src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum CBigNum::inverse(const
CBigNum&) const’:
src/bignum.h:483:29: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM*’ {aka
‘bignum_st*’}
  483 |         if (!BN_mod_inverse(&ret, this, &m, pctx))
      |                             ^~~~
      |                             CBigNum*

I vaguely remember there was some botched SSL upgrade and I might need
to downgrade my library. Anyway that kinda sucks to just get this code
to compile. You should put up AppImages.