:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2021-01-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2021-01-21
# Devuan meet 2021-01-21 @20:30 UTC

Present: Alv, Xenguy, Adam, golinux, LeePen, mason, jaromil, rrq,
fsmithred

## Old Business

### Xenguy re: the 404 image license issue:
* Email sent but so far no reply received.
* Will wait another week before considering next step.

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen
* Updated packages in ceres: dnscrypt-proxy, tasksel, slim (fixes #540),
gpsd (thanks Boian Bonev). The fix for #540 in slim needs careful
testing.
* rrq and I have a working solution for amprolla handling of upstream
repo errors.
* orphan-sysvinit-scripts has been accepted into Debian.

### mason
* lurc still lurking. Starved for time, but I expect to get time to work
  on it today/tonight.
* (noted Centurion_Dan LVM issue with netinstall)
  * need to test new ISOs when available, and will do more testing of
    existing ISOs
  * is this more than just netinstall?
  * fsr notes eudev issue as potential culprit

### Adam
* no response from tuxd3v over arm-image build method on
http://arm-files.devuan.org/, they are not in #devuan-arm
* building jenkins resource

### jaromil
* financial report f

### golinux
* https://dev1galaxy.org/files/deepsea-finis.png I think I finally got
the colors right. Titlebar was difficult to get right. Selected color
may change by an increment or two. ATM I am pretty happy with it on my
desktop.

## New Actions

### rrq
* release notes for 3.1 installer iso
* update to 3.1 on website. link to new release notes. check docs for
installer isos. (Xenguy)
* eject disk function for installer isos. (plasma41's request)
* splash for minimal live (golinux) DONE
* Write and post announcement of point release