:: Re: [DNG] if2mac V0.3 init.d servic…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] if2mac V0.3 init.d service for persistent network interface names
Quoting tito via Dng (dng@???):

> attached and inline you will find a improved and more robust version
> of if2mac initscript and a example configuration file.

[...]
> # if2mac v. 0.3 (C) 2020-2021 T.R. <farmatito@???> GPLv2

For version 0.31, please consider a second line saying
"Copyright owner waives the requirement to include a copy of GPLv2."

Otherwise, it is technically unlawful for others to redistribute your
short shell script _without_ including with it a copy of GPLv2's full
licence text: Recipients' right to redistribute or to make derivative
works hinges on their complying with that "include the licence test"
requirement, which obligation you'll find stated in GPLv2 clause 1 --
and I'm assuming that is not your intent.

--
Cheers,                         "2021 showed up, and told 2020 'hold my beer.'"
Rick Moen                                                   -- @justinaireland