:: Re: [DNG] motherboard BIOS update
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] motherboard BIOS update
On Friday 08 January 2021 at 15:43:37, Fred wrote:

> Is there a Devuan program that can update the motherboard BIOS? I don't
> do Windows.

I can't imagine there being anything Devuan-specific for this sort of thing
(ie: it'll either be standard Debian, or generic Linux), but to get a
meaningful answer to the question the main bit of information you need to
supply is "what make / model of motherboard".

Antony.

--
Why is "dyslexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.