:: Re: [DNG] Disabling touchpad
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Disabling touchpad
Le 28/12/2020 à 16:00, Steve Litt a écrit :
> On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 09:39:04 +0100
> Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:
>

>>     Note you might as well open your laptop and unplug the touchpad.
>> Just search for a tutorial on how to change it.
>>
>> --         Didier
> Huh? How did you draw that conclusion?

    Well, it's a hardware problem you are trying to solve by a software
method; why not solving it by a hard method? If your touchpad is
unusable and is always in your way, the most radical method to get rid
of it is to unplug it, no? And my experience with an old laptop is that
it may be easy to do. I have changed the keyboard of this old laptop and
I could see the connector of the touchpad.

    Or you might replace it with a working one.

--    Didier