:: Re: [DNG] Your system is not suppor…
Author: Brad Campbell
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Your system is not supported by certbot-auto anymore.
On 8/12/20 5:02 pm, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> I am still using dehydrated. It is a simple shell script which just
> depends on curl, openssl and ca-certificates. There is an additional
> package for apache2 support, which just contains the site configuration
> for the web challenge thing, and one for DNS challenge.
>
> I think there is an alternative to it, called acme.sh. I never looked
> into it.

I use acme.sh with dns challenges. Does what it says on the tin and
didn't need any complex deps.

For the rest of the thread :
+1 mythic-beasts for co-lo and vps hosting and uf.r4l.com for domain
registration since 2006. I run my own dns servers though.

I don't particularly like letsencrypt, but for installing certs to keep
stuff happy it does the job for now. Most of my stuff uses self-signed
where I can get away with it.

Brad