:: Re: [DNG] devuan and debootstrap
Author: Anto
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan and debootstrap

I recently used debootstrap on my Devuan Beowulf,
      see
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=3835

      I usually use qemu-debootstrap if that makes it different. But it
      is just a wrapper for debootstrap. So I am sure debootstrap is in
      Devuan Beowulf repository.

anto@hp8570w:~$
          apt-file search qemu-debootstrap

qemu-user-static:
          /usr/sbin/qemu-debootstrap

qemu-user-static:
          /usr/share/man/man1/qemu-debootstrap.1.gz

anto@hp8570w:~$

anto@hp8570w:~$
          apt-cache policy debootstrap qemu-user-static

debootstrap:

          Installed: 1.0.114+devuan2

          Candidate: 1.0.114+devuan2

          Version table: