:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-11-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-11-05
# Devuan meet 2020-11-05 @20:30 UTC

Present: mason, golinux, rrq, bgstack, plasma, Beer, fsr Apologies: Adam
- (on radio interview this evening)

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business
  * pad format
  * New mirror reported om #devuan-dev:
    infania  Hey, We run a mirror in sweden at
    http://ftpmirror1.infania.net/mirror/devuan/ it has HTTP/HTTPS and
    FTP access. Sponsor Infania Networks. Maintainer: Mattias Björlin
    mirror@??? Misc: Updates 4 times a day
    * (plasma) Looks legit to me
    * (bgstack15) I see only Devuan ISOs so far. We should check in with
      the reporter to see if they plan to add packages.
    * should jessie isos be archived?

### LeePen
* Caught up with ceres/chimaera packaging. New versions of openvpn,
distro-info-data, net-tools, rsyslog, network-manager, packagekit,
pdns-recursor, reportbug and xfce4-session.
* Removed temporary fork of meson from ceres which is no longer required
now the fix for arm 32/64 bit cross compilation is released upstream
(0.56.0) and packaged in Debian.

### golinux
* Final desktop look: http://dev1galaxy.org/files/misticons.png
* (plasma) I like it! It's pretty :)

### plasma41
* I got the NEW JOB!
* (mason) congrats!

### mason
* No progress worth reporting this week.
  * Well. One negative bit. Foswiki changes its PID ownership, as does
    fcgiwrapper. Both are bad things.

### rrq
* I want to start migrating the VMs to use beowulf.

## New Actions
* add iso mirror
* archive jessie isos