:: Re: [DNG] Rspamd 2.5 for Devuan 3 B…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Rspamd 2.5 for Devuan 3 Beowulf
On Saturday 07 November 2020 at 13:03:38, Mike Tubby wrote:

> Hi Antony,
>
> That's probably what I want but it's very opaque on how to get it ... no
> download link, no repository name?

The repository name is beowulf-backports

> What do I need to add to /etc/apt/sources.list to get it?

You need to add beowulf-backports

See the 'backports' section of https://www.devuan.org/os/packages if you're
not familiar with adding additional repositories of this type.

Antony.

--
What do you call a dinosaur with only one eye? A Doyouthinkesaurus.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.